Friday 11 May 2012

SMILE N SMILE N SMILE MORE N MORE N MORE













SMILE because u are happy... and that smile make other smile with happiness...
knapa tbe2 cakap pasal senyum??
malam ni asyik tersenyum je sbab gembira... happy wit my life..
thank u ALLAH for giving me a wonderful family...
thank u ALLAH for putting so many great people around me..
thanx u ALLAH for letting me to live until this moment...
that why i'm happy when i think all the things that i have with me...











keep smiling until the end of live...
 keep smiling eventhough u are asleep...
 keep smiling even in your dream..
thanx for making me smile tonight 27/08/11.. 
(SOMEONE 4 the credit)(the person know it is u)













 the smile with such quite eyes...
watch out for this people...
they can be dangerous..
they may have bad intentions..
never believe what the eyes show...
it maybe two pools of lies layered with thinnest ice..
MACAM KOMSAS BI DAH NI... hahahaha...



AT LAST... SMILE when U MEANT to SMILE...



No comments: