Friday 11 May 2012

MEMORIES...


WAAAA............

jumaat malam setiba nya di rumah...
ku bkak lappy ku yg lma x di sentuh...(berhabuk skit haha...)
when i open it... i feel it diffrence from when the time i left it about 2-3 month ago..
then my dad kata my lappy kena format...
gelabah la check all my things...
movie smua xde..
lagu semua xde...
itu xpe lg..
yg paling sedih all my picture gone... gmbr g jlan2 smua xde..
frust + sedih gler time tu...
then i pon ask my mother...
she said my teacher that help to format my lappy because of virus attack..
then i call my teacher and he said he had save all before formating the disk..
nant die check in his hard disk... lega skit..
until now still waiting for the picture...
i hope i can get it soon...


the MEMORIES CAN NEVER BE REPLACE....

No comments: